05 December 2019 | News
Expo brought together 600 exhibitors from 17 countries, with over 1850 booths illustrating revolutionary approaches and technology
Photo credit : BioSpectrum Bureau
2019 Taiwan Healthcare + Expo is set to stage from 3rd to 6th Dec at Taipei Nangang Exhibition Center. The forum is an exemplar for global health enterprises amalgamation in association with world-class medical professionals and healthcare digital technology experts. The gathering explored expanding medical market to align with strategic partners to position self in Asia’s healthcare transformation.
The expo which is strengthened with 6 global partnership and 60+medical centres and hospitals exhibitors is presenting 20 joint events organised by 17 medical societies. International delegates convened to experience smarter technologies adopted by Taiwan's healthcare industry.
Taiwan with its pioneering healthcare technology has adopted the IT/ICT industry supply chain and offers high-quality biopharmaceutical R&D capabilities. Taiwan is the representation of the global healthcare transition seeking new opportunities and collaborations at Asia’s prospective $2,660bn healthcare market.
Taiwan HealthCare Expo is addressing major aspects of healthcare needs and is to provide medical solutions by strategically connecting biotech, pharmaceuticals, medical devices, precision medicine, precision machinery, IT, electronics and health management industries together.
• Advanced medical technologies Proton Therapy for Cancer treatment, Cellular Therapy, Complex Cardiovascular Surgery, Assisted Reproductive Technology, Transplantation, Plastic Surgery, and high-end health check-ups and more
• Smart and Efficient Healthcare Smart hospitals and digital health leveraging AI, IoT, Sensors, Cloud Computing and robotics presented by Leading IT, ICT and electronics tech giants and world-class medical centres
• New Solutions for Medical specialities the latest diagnostics, medical equipment, product and services for Medical Genetics and Pathology, Geriatrics, Plastic Surgery, Orthopedics, Dentistry, Ophthalmology, Dermatology and Sleep Medicine
• Biotechnology and pharmaceutical High quality and international standard R&D, CDMO and CMO services and diversified new drug technology platform
• Precision health Personalized health solutions, genetic testing, health monitoring gadgets, mobile technologies and health management services
• Inno Zone 100+ health tech start-ups and physician innovators from around the world showcase inventions and innovations
The forum is a befitting platform for B2B partnering with potential clients, locate investment opportunities, forge lucrative partnership and to broaden professional network through technological and medical competitiveness. Taiwan’s advanced healthcare industry with its very own excellent disease management system is making cross-border medical treatment more accessible and affordable.
Biospectrum Asia is an official media partner for 2019 Healthcare+ Expo Taiwan
Healthcare + Expo Inaugration Ceremony