22 July 2021 | News
Work closely with the business and pharma tech function line to develop and deliver Tech-enabled commercial values to Korea and/or GCI & Global.
The Head of Korea Pharma Tech is based out of Seoul, reporting to the Head of GCI Pharma Tech.
– To lead the Korea Pharma Tech team to ensure that Korea Pharmaceuticals business has the right Tech products & services in place to drive up business growth and engagement, specifically digitizing & simplifying existing commercial models & processes Driving new commercial models through technology and innovation Exploring fit-for-purpose disruptive innovations.
– Be the single point of contact for tech for Korea pharma business for any tech products and services
– To strategically prioritize the tech demands and drive execution. Ensures the right level of oversight is in place to ensure: priorities and roadmaps are signed off in agreement with the business; solutions and services meet a high standard of governance and compliance with minimal risk exposure; and, problems are escalated and resolved efficiently.
– Business Relationship Management: Working with the business leadership team to develop and deliver Tech strategies, products, and services that drive the key business growth and simplification strategies.
– Tech Products Delivery: Ensure the effective delivery of Tech products, with appropriate processes and controls, to deliver against timelines, quality, and cost. Manage the matrix effectively, build strong relationships, and influence key stakeholders
– Innovative uses of Technology
– Quality, Risk & Compliance: Accountable for ensuring all tech products supporting the business are compliant with internal GSK security, risk management policies and practices, external regulatory and statutory requirements e.g. GxP, SARBOX and that Tech continuity plans are in place for all business- critical applications
– Tech Service Management: Accountable for ensuring the right services levels are in place and maintained in line with business needs and the appropriate responses made to Voice of the Process (VOP) and Voice of the Customer (VOC)
– People Management: Accountable for line managing and developing staff within the Korea Pharma Tech team and ensure ongoing succession planning is in place and develop deep Tech expertise in-house.
– Management of 1-2 direct reports
breadth & depth across disciplines or functions; expertise in the field required
– Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or related technical area
– M.S Computer Science and/or MBA preferred