21 August 2019 | News
Generic Drugs Market Forecast 2019-2029; Asia-Pacific held 31% of the generic drugs market in 2018
Photo credit: supermarketresearch
The generic drugs market is estimated to have reached $257.3bn in 2018 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 8.8% in the first half of the forecast period. Asia-Pacific held 31% of the generic drugs market in 2018.
The new 246-page report with 66 tables and 84 figures helps readers to discover the path to exploit the future business opportunities emerging in this sector. The 246-page report provides clear detailed insight into the generic drugs market. Discover the key drivers and challenges affecting the market.
Highlights: Growth in Leading Regional and National Markets – North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle-East & Africa, Latin America, US, Canada, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Spain, India, China, Australia, South Korea, Japan, South Africa, Saudi Arabia, U.A.E, Brazil, Argentina, Mexico, Teva, Novartis, Mylan, Pfizer, Abbott, Sun Pharma, Aspen, Fresenius Kabi, Sanofi, Dr. Reddy's Laboratories Limited, Apotex
Key Questions Answered by This Report:
• How is the global market for generic drugs evolving?
• What are the major factors driving and restraining the generic drugs market dynamics?
• What were the market shares of the leading national markets in the global generic drugs market in 2018?
• How will each of these national markets grow over the forecast period and how much revenue will these markets account for by 2029?
• How will the market shares for each of the national markets develop from 2018 to 2029?
• Which particular national markets will be the main drivers of growth in the global market for generics from 2018 to 2029?
• How will political and regulatory factors influence the regional markets and submarkets?
• What are the predictions for partnerships, consolidation for existing players and the potential prospects for new market entrants?
• How will the industry sector evolve as legislations around patents and patent expiries change during the period between 2018 and 2029?